Thursday, May 28, 2009

TITLE FOR THIS POST AT THE END

Inspired by The Stories of Meena.
This one's for you, Akila - this story in several lines, one below the other.


I looked into his eyes.
A single touch would be searing;
My passion reignited,
I stared at him, waiting.
I could see his indecision.
What would he do?
I bit my lip hard,
My wants and needs,
Bodily and otherwise,
All centered on him.
My lower lip bled -
His eyes touched the red;
They met mine again,
Holding a silent question.
He walked towards me,
Softly treading, gradually nearing;
He still wasn't mine -
How could he be,
When I wasn't like him?
With bated breath,
I waited for him
To make up his mind.
And then he smiled slowly,
As he kissed my neck -
I smiled. I knew, oh yes,
I knew! I closed my eyes,
And waited.

And the razor-sharp teeth
Dug in, drawing blood.

He had made up his mind.

Finally, I was his.


The title of this post?

THE VAMPIRE WHO LOVED ME.

I know it isn't good enough, but right now, my imagination's a bit dried up. If you've got some nice titles, you can suggest them in the comments section.

6 comments:

catawampusme said...

It has your touch honey! not one of your best.. but still It kept me interested to read till then end :D

*hugs*

aki said...

HUG... Oh my god..!!!.. its the sweetest gift i could ever have...THANK YOU SO MUCH.. LOVE IT!!!!:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))EEEE.. HUG ..

renold said...

Gosh! :D
Neeru Darling..you are the best!!!!

nice poem...abt Vampires for a dracula (Akila) :P :P

he he
but superb neeru

Nitin said...

My lower lip bled -
His eyes touched the red;
ROFL


the lines remind me of the movie Twilight...

Hilara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilara said...

WHOA! Heavy duty, Neeru! :D
Kinda reminds me of that Medeiros novel... :)